Senior Security Architect
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Start date: Immediate
As a security architect on our team, you will work closely with our customers, and our hardware and software engineers, to support development of Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and products. You will be working on new security-oriented designs and system solutions that are built around the principle of SRAM PUFs.
- Periodic travel to client sites for face to face meetings and presentations
- Feasibility studies for existing product architectures on new platforms
- Update existing architectures to support customer-specific requirements
- Contribute to new products based on ongoing research
- Support, guide and review implementations by software and hardware teams
Required experience and skills
- Master degree with 10+ years experience in industry
- Experience with security and cryptography
- Excellent oral and written English
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
Other appreciated qualities
- Affinity with hardware implementations (ASIC, FPGA)
- Affinity with embedded software development
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside the box: find unexpected ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Dynamic drive to contribute to a larger goal (building a company)
- Professional disposition: able and willing to work in a team of motivated professionals and able to take responsibility for own tasks within this team
- Good organizational skills and excellent problem solving abilities
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
All applicants responding to this vacancy are subject to administrative screening. Depending upon the vacancy, the screening may consist of any of the following checks: verification of references, authenticity of identification documents and diploma(s) and receipt of a Certificate of Good Conduct (or equivalent). Further assessment of the skills applicable to the vacancy may also be required.
About Intrinsic ID
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading digital authentication company, providing the Internet of Things with hardware-based root-of-trust security via unclonable identities for any IoT-connected device. Based on Intrinsic ID’s patented SRAM PUF technology, the company’s security solutions can be implemented in hardware or software. Intrinsic ID security, which can be deployed at any stage of a product’s lifecycle, is used to validate payment systems, secure connectivity, authenticate sensors, and protect sensitive government and military systems. Intrinsic ID technology has been deployed in more than 100 million devices. Award recognition includes the Frost & Sullivan Technology Leadership Award and the EU Innovation Radar Prize. Intrinsic ID security has been proven in millions of devices certified by Common Criteria, EMVCo, Visa and multiple governments. Intrinsic ID’s mission: “Authenticate Everything.” Visit Intrinsic ID online at www.Intrinsic-ID.com.
What we offer at Intrinsic ID
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Diverse and challenging problem-solving opportunities in a dynamic workplace
- An excellent working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be a part of a team with unparalleled experience in hardware and software security
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com
Intrinsic ID B.V.
High Tech Campus 9
5656 AE Eindhoven