As a CI engineer in our team you will work closely with hardware and software engineers to support the test and Verification of Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and products. You will support work on new security-oriented hardware designs and system solutions that are built around the principle of SRAM PUFs. Maintains and extends the CI environment (machines, boards, SW infrastructure, etc).
- Setup, maintain and document automated CI verification system
- Add and maintain targets for SW and HW verification
- Add and maintain targets for combined HW/SW testing
Required experience and skills
- Knowledge of PyTest
- Gitlab, Git, CI
- Linux, Docker, virtual machines (LXD, VMware, Virtual Box)
- Excellent oral and written English
- Experience with security and cryptography
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Able to think outside the box: find new solution to our challenges and meet requirements
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Dynamic drive to contribute to expand the company
- Professional disposition: able and willing to work in a team and take responsibility and ownership.
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and divers technically challenging environment. Intrinsic ID operates in multiple geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.