About Intrinsic ID
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading provider of security IP for embedded systems based on physical unclonable function or PUF technology. The technology provides an additional level of hardware security utilizing the inherent uniqueness in each and every silicon chip. The IP can be delivered in hardware or software and can be applied easily to almost any chip – from tiny microcontrollers to high-performance FPGAs – and at any stage of a product’s lifecycle. It is used as a hardware root of trust to validate payment systems, secure connectivity, authenticate sensors, and protect sensitive government and military data and systems. Intrinsic ID security has been deployed and proven in millions of devices certified by EMVCo, Visa, CC EAL6+, PSA, ioXt, and governments across the globe.
As an Embedded Security Architect, you are responsible for designing and maintaining security architectures of the embedded security products of Intrinsic ID, and for designing security solutions for Intrinsic ID customers. You work closely with customers and prospects in analyzing their use cases and gathering technical requirements. You provide technical specifications, help in guiding projects, and perform security reviews, for the Intrinsic ID product development teams (Hardware and Embedded Software).
- Working closely with prospects and customers in analyzing security use cases and gathering technical requirements
- Specifying embedded security solutions based on Intrinsic ID products
- Designing, optimizing, and extending the security architectures of Intrinsic ID products, based on requirements and research results
- Performing internal security reviews of developed products (HW and/or embedded SW), and contributing to external security evaluations
- Collaborate with product management in developing product collateral and execution of the product roadmap
- Development of prototypes for new features, products, solutions, etc.
Required experience and skills
- Master/PhD degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related field, preferably with a specialization in embedded security (HW and/or SW), and with at least 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Expert understanding of practical modern cryptography
- Good understanding of embedded platform security concepts and use cases
- Experienced in embedded design and development (HW and/or SW)
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written English
Nice to haves
- Experience with security standards (e.g., NIST/FIPS) and security evaluations
- Experience with microcontroller platforms
- Experience in technical writing
Mindset and Abilities
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
Why Eindhoven ?
Are you a local ? If not, there’s a chance you may never have heard of Eindhoven. That’s ok, it was also the case for many of our foreign employees. Yet, we believe it deserves your attention, and here’s why:
Eindhoven is in the heart of Europe’s most innovative technology region. It the home of many high-tech companies, from multinationals to start-ups. Those companies, together with world-class research institutions, form a vibrant innovation ecosystem.
Besides, in 2018 Numbeo ranked Eindhoven the world’s third best city for quality of life. The Netherlands is also regularly cited in many rankings as one of the best countries in the world for its work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com