About Intrinsic ID
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading digital authentication company, providing the Internet of Things with hardware-based root-of-trust security via unclonable identities for any IoT-connected device. Based on Intrinsic ID’s patented SRAM PUF technology, the company’s security solutions can be implemented in hardware or software. Intrinsic ID security, which can be deployed at any stage of a product’s lifecycle, is used to validate payment systems, secure connectivity, authenticate sensors, and protect sensitive government and military systems. Intrinsic ID technology has been deployed in more than 350 million devices. Award recognition includes the Frost & Sullivan Technology Leadership Award and the EU Innovation Radar Prize. Intrinsic ID security has been proven in millions of devices certified by Common Criteria, EMVCo, Visa and multiple governments. Intrinsic ID’s mission: “Authenticate Everything.” Visit Intrinsic ID online at www.Intrinsic-ID.com
As a software engineer, you will work on the development of software security modules for Intrinsic ID’s embedded security solutions in close collaboration with other embedded software engineers.
- Design and development of embedded software modules based on high-level specification
- Definition and implementation of tests
- Testing and debugging code on microcontroller development boards
- Code review and documentation
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or any relevant discipline
- 3 years of relevant experience if Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in embedded C for microcontrollers (e.g. based on CPUs from Arm, RISC-V)
- Experience with software development tools (such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
Other appreciated qualities
- Experience with CMake (or similar build automation tools)
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Affinity with security and basic knowledge of cryptographic primitives
- Some experience with higher level programming languages (ideally C++ and Python)
- Experience with software test frameworks (such as GoogleTest)
- Basic knowledge of assembly (ideally for Arm or RISC-V)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside of the box and find new ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Team player
- Ability to take ownership of a project or activity
- Good communication and documentation skills
What we offer at Intrinsic ID
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Diverse and challenging problem-solving opportunities in a dynamic workplace
- An excellent working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be a part of a team with unparalleled experience in hardware and software security
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
Why Eindhoven ?
Are you a local ? If not, there’s a chance you may never have heard of Eindhoven. That’s ok, it was also the case for many of our foreign employees. Yet, we believe it deserves your attention, and here’s why:
Eindhoven is in the heart of Europe’s most innovative technology region. It the home of many high-tech companies, from multinationals to start-ups. Those companies, together with world-class research institutions, form a vibrant innovation ecosystem.
Besides, in 2018 Numbeo ranked Eindhoven the world’s third best city for quality of life. The Netherlands is also regularly cited in many rankings as one of the best countries in the world for its work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR FREE PUF CAFE