About Intrinsic ID
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading digital authentication company, providing the Internet of Things with hardware-based root-of-trust security via unclonable identities for any IoT-connected device. Based on Intrinsic ID’s patented SRAM PUF technology, the company’s security solutions can be implemented in hardware or software. Intrinsic ID security, which can be deployed at any stage of a product’s lifecycle, is used to validate payment systems, secure connectivity, authenticate sensors, and protect sensitive government and military systems. Intrinsic ID technology has been deployed in more than 100 million devices. Award recognition includes the Frost & Sullivan Technology Leadership Award and the EU Innovation Radar Prize. Intrinsic ID security has been proven in millions of devices certified by Common Criteria, EMVCo, Visa and multiple governments. Intrinsic ID’s mission: “Authenticate Everything.” Visit Intrinsic ID online at www.Intrinsic-ID.com
As a software engineer, you will work closely with other embedded software engineers to support the development of software security modules for Intrinsic ID’s embedded security solutions.
- Design and development of embedded software modules ensuring that they are ready in time and implemented according to the specification and required quality
- Implementation of tests
- Testing and debugging code on microcontroller development boards
- Code review and documentation
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor/Masterdegree with at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Recent experience in C programming on microcontrollers (e.g. based on CPUs from Arm, RISC-V)
- Experience with software development tools such as: Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience with compilers such as: gcc, arm-gcc, IAR, XC32
- Knowledge of Assembly language
- Understanding of make files
- Good communication and documentation skills
Other appreciated qualities
- Experience with cmake for build process management
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Affinity with security and basic knowledgeof cryptographic primitives
- Some experience with higher level programming languages such as C++ and Python
- Experience with test software frameworks such as GoogleTest
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside of the box and find new ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Team player
- Taking ownership
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
What we offer at Intrinsic ID
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Diverse and challenging problem-solving opportunities in a dynamic workplace
- An excellent working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be a part of a team with unparalleled experience in hardware and software security
All applicants responding to this vacancy are subject to administrative screening. Depending upon the vacancy, the screening may consist of any of the following checks: verification of references, authenticity of identification documents and diploma(s) and receipt of a Certificate of Good Conduct (or equivalent). Further assessment of the skills applicable to the vacancy may also be required.