As a senior embedded software engineer, you will work closely with other hardware and software engineers to support the development of software security modules for Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and applications.
- Design and development of software (security) modules ensuring that they are ready in time and implemented according to the required quality
- Secure firmware implementation
- Find creative and practical solutions for customers when it comes to implementation of various specifications.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor/Master degree with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Recent experience in C programming on microcontrollers (e.g. based on CPUs from Arm, RISC-V)
- Experience with software development tools such as: Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience with compilers such as: gcc, arm-gcc, IAR, XC32
- Knowledge of Assembly language
- Understanding of make files
- Experience with test software frameworks such as GoogleTest
- Good communication and documentation skills
Other Appreciated Qualities
- Capability and enthusiasm to lead a team of embedded software engineers
- Experience with cmake for build process management
- Knowledge of cryptographic primitives
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Experience with secure software implementation and embedded security
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside of the box: find unexpected ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Dynamic drive to contribute to a larger goal (building a company)
- Professional disposition: able and willing to work in a team of motivated professionals and able to take responsibility for own tasks within this team
- Good organizational skills and excellent problem-solving abilities
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in multiple geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.