About Intrinsic ID
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading digital authentication company, providing the Internet of Things with hardware-based root-of-trust security via unclonable identities for any IoT-connected device. Based on Intrinsic ID’s patented SRAM PUF technology, the company’s security solutions can be implemented in hardware or software. Intrinsic ID security, which can be deployed at any stage of a product’s lifecycle, is used to validate payment systems, secure connectivity, authenticate sensors, and protect sensitive government and military systems. Intrinsic ID technology has been deployed in more than 350 million devices. Award recognition includes the Frost & Sullivan Technology Leadership Award and the EU Innovation Radar Prize. Intrinsic ID security has been proven in millions of devices certified by Common Criteria, EMVCo, Visa and multiple governments. Intrinsic ID’s mission: “Authenticate Everything.” Visit Intrinsic ID online at www.Intrinsic-ID.com
As an embedded software test engineer, you will take ownership of the test setup for Intrinsic ID’s embedded software security solutions. You will be focusing on structuring the requirements for Intrinsic ID’s embedded software products, and on the implementation of tests. You will be working in close collaboration with other embedded software engineers. The spectrum of this position is relatively broad, therefore candidates are only expected to have a deeper expertise in one of the two aspects (either requirements management or test implementation).
- Define high and lower-level requirements for embedded software products
- Structure them in a requirements management tool (ReqSuite) and link them to existing tests
- Develop and manage Intrinsic ID’s software test strategy
- Document or create overviews of tests coverage
- Implement tests for embedded software products
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor or Master degree with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with software testing for embedded platforms
- Experience in embedded C on microcontrollers (e.g. on Arm or RISC-V platforms)
- Experience with a scripting language (ideally Python or Go)
- Experience with software test frameworks such as GoogleTest
- Experience with UART communications for embedded platforms
- Experience with requirements management for embedded systems
- Experience with software tools for requirements management
Other appreciated qualities
- Experience with CMake (or similar build automation tools)
- Experience in C++
- Understanding of CI/CD and continuous integration processes
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Experience with static analysis tools (e.g. Coverity) and code coverage tools (e.g.lcov)
- Interest in embedded security and cryptography
- Willingness to grow in either requirements management or test implementation
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside of the box and find new ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Team player
- Able to take ownership of a project or activity
- Good communication and documentation skills
What we offer at Intrinsic ID
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Diverse and challenging problem-solving opportunities in a dynamic workplace
- An excellent working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be a part of a team with unparalleled experience in hardware and software security
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
Why Eindhoven ?
Are you a local ? If not, there’s a chance you may never have heard of Eindhoven. That’s ok, it was also the case for many of our foreign employees. Yet, we believe it deserves your attention, and here’s why:
Eindhoven is in the heart of Europe’s most innovative technology region. It the home of many high-tech companies, from multinationals to start-ups. Those companies, together with world-class research institutions, form a vibrant innovation ecosystem.
Our R&D is located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, one of Europe’s top tech hubs. The HTCE is home of 235 high tech companies and 12500 smart people.
Besides, in 2018 Numbeo ranked Eindhoven the world’s third best city for quality of life. The Netherlands is also regularly cited in many rankings as one of the best countries in the world for its work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our PUF CAFE