As a Requirements Manager at Intrinsic ID you will work closely with the development teams to improve the design process. You define and maintain design requirements and tests according to the V-model and organize reviews to verify that the design and tests are according to specification.
- Define hardware and software design requirements at top level and module level in cooperation with the hardware and software architects
- Define unit tests, integration tests and acceptance tests in cooperation with the verification engineers
- Maintain and update the status of the requirements and tests
- Sign-off on completeness before product release
- Document and Improve the used quality process
Required experience and skills
- Relevant Bachelor of Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience with requirements and tests definition
- Experience with requirements management tools
- Knowledge of hardware and software IP properties
- Good understanding of IP testing
Other appreciated qualities
- Experience with MS Office in cooperation with requirements management tools (e.g. exporting and importing data to create overviews in Excel)
- Knowledge of quality and safety standards (e.g. ISO-9001, ISO-26262, Automotive, SPICE)
- Affinity with quality management
- Able to think outside of the box: find unexpected ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Dynamic drive to contribute to a larger goal
- Able to take ownership of a project or activity
- Good organizational skills and excellent problem-solving abilities
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
Are you a local? If not, there’s a chance you may never have heard of Eindhoven. That’s ok, it was also the case for many of our foreign employees. Yet, we believe it deserves your attention, and here’s why:
Eindhoven is in the heart of Europe’s most innovative technology region. It the home of many high-tech companies, from multinationals to start-ups. Those companies, together with world-class research institutions, form a vibrant innovation ecosystem.
Besides, in 2018 Numbeo ranked Eindhoven the world’s third best city for quality of life. The Netherlands is also regularly cited in many rankings as one of the best countries in the world for its work-life balance.