As a senior embedded software engineer, you will work closely with other hardware and software engineers to support the development of software security modules for Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and applications.
- Design and development of software (security) modules ensuring that they are ready in time and implemented according to the required quality
- Secure firmware implementation
- Find creative and practical solutions for customers when it comes to implementation of various specs
- Development of demonstrators and evaluation packages for customers
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with secure software implementation and embedded security
- Recent experience in C/C++ programming on microcontrollers (such as ARM, Atmel, ST, 8051) and other embedded security platforms (e.g. smart-card, HSM)
- Experience with software development tools such as: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Code Warrior, etc.
- Experience with test software frameworks
- Good communication skills
Other appreciated qualities
- Knowledge of cryptographic primitives
- Knowledge of Assembly language
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Affinity with C# and Java programming
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside of the box: find unexpected ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Dynamic drive to contribute to a larger goal (building a company)
- Professional disposition: able and willing to work in a team of motivated professionals and able to take responsibility for own tasks within this team
- Good organizational skills and excellent problem solving abilities
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.