During this internship you will get a chance to work as part of the Intrinsic ID marketing team, learning how to run digital marketing campaigns via social media, online advertising, website, and email. You will work under the supervision of experienced marketeers, but your own creative input and initiative will be appreciated and actively encouraged.
About Intrinsic ID
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading provider of security IP for embedded systems based on physical unclonable function or PUF technology. The technology provides an additional level of hardware security utilizing the inherent uniqueness in each and every silicon chip. The IP can be delivered in hardware or software and can be applied easily to almost any chip – from tiny microcontrollers to high-performance FPGAs – and at any stage of a product’s lifecycle. It is used as a hardware root of trust to validate payment systems, secure connectivity, authenticate sensors, and protect sensitive government and military data and systems. Intrinsic ID security has been deployed and proven in millions of devices certified by EMVCo, Visa, CC EAL6+, PSA, ioXt, and governments across the globe.
- Supporting social media campaigns based on provided Intrinsic ID content
- Creating content for advertisements for platforms like LinkedIn and Google Ads
- Creating content for the Intrinsic ID corporate website
- Providing support for email campaigns, such as newsletters and prospect follow up
- Creating graphical content to go along with these digital marketing campaigns
All activities will be performed under supervision of members of Intrinsic ID marketing team.
- Actively pursuing a degree in (digital) marketing or graphic design
- Affinity with high tech and/or security industry
- Capable of working by yourself in a structured manner
- Capable of presenting your ideas to the team
- Nice to have: graphical design skills
Vincent van der Leest, email@example.com