As a verification engineer HW & SW in our team you will work closely with hardware and software engineers to support development and verification of Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and products. You will be working on new security oriented hardware designs and system solutions that are built around the principle of SRAM PUFs. You write the verification definitions and verifies that they are correctly implemented.
- Define, document and maintain list of SW verifications
- Define, document and maintain list of HW verifications
- Verify that tests are correctly implemented
- Run specific tests, ensure that CI (Continuous Integration) runs automated tests
- Run coverage analysis
- Interpret and report results from CI to engineering
Required experience and skills
- Knowledge of embedded software development tools (GCC, etc.
- And/or knowledge of HW development tools (Modelsim, Vivado)
- Knowledge of Coverity (or other static analysis tool)
- Excellent oral and written English
- Experience with security and cryptography
- Knowledge of C, C++, Go
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Able to think outside the box: find new solution to our challenges and meet requirements
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Dynamic drive to contribute to expand the company
- Professional disposition: able and willing to work in a team and take responsibility and ownership.
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and divers technically challenging environment. Intrinsic ID operates in multiple geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.