Intrinsic ID Security Summit 2019
October 7, 2019
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
5 p.m. Networking & Beer Tasting
Join us for the Intrinsic ID Security Summit 2019, as we again bring together thought leaders to discuss the trends and issues in security technology, and the implications for product designers and consumers. The Intrinsic ID Security Summit brings together the most current thinking on security topics facing designers, product managers and entrepreneurs developing products connected to the Internet of Things.
The program will feature accomplished speakers from across technology and security, including:
- Rob Cosaro: Senior Director Advanced Engineering, NXP Semiconductors
- Robert Day: Director, Automotive Solutions & Platforms, Arm
- Cesare Garlati: Founder, Hex Five Security
- Hari Nair: Senior Director Product Management, Venafi
- Jason Oberg: CEO, Tortuga Logic
- Ramon Peypoch: Senior Vice President Products, Vera Security
- Marc Witteman: Founder and CEO, Riscure
The day will conclude with a Fireside Chat with Chris Kelly, the first Chief Privacy Officer, General Counsel, and Head of Global Public Policy for Facebook.
Seating is limited so please register to attend* today – registration fee: $35
- 9:00 am: Arrival & Registration
- 9:30 am: Welcome Address & Morning Presentations
- 12:00 pm: Lunch with Keynote
- 1:15 pm: Afternoon Presentations
- 4:00 pm: Fireside Chat
- 5:00 pm: Beer tasting & networking
- 6:30 pm: Closing
Click below to Register*. And some Exhibit and Sponsorship opportunities are still available.
Seating is limited so please register to attend* today.
Questions? Send email to Events@Intrinsic-ID.com or call (408) 933-9980