This application note describes the integration of QuiddiKey® into OpenTitan, an opensource silicon root of trust. It is intended for engineering teams that plan to integrate QuiddiKey into OpenTitan as a peripheral. The final result is a modification of the OpenTitan reference design that integrates QuiddiKey as a peripheral connected to the main bus where QuiddiKey can be accessed using its drivers.
- A step-wise guide to integrating QuiddiKey with OpenTitan.
- Generating a RISC-V TileLink bus interface for QuiddiKey.
- Modifying the top block of the EarlGrey design to integrate QuiddiKey.
- The basic QuiddiKey functions.
- Porting and using the QuiddiKey driver for this integration.
Please complete this form and we will send you our application note OpenTitan QuiddiKey Integration. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.