The Intrinsic ID QuiddiKey product comes with comprehensive documentation, including the description of interrupts generated by the IP. This application note will walk through the general integration flow with respect to interrupts and answer the most important integration questions. Using interrupts can speed up the overall system performance by executing code in parallel to QuiddiKey processing. The QuiddiKey Integration Manual provides further details on a specific integration.
- A step-wise guide to integrating QuiddiKey into a design
- The QuiddiKey interrupt pin qk_int and how to connect this to the MCU/CPU
- Creating an interrupt service routine to handle the interrupts as they occur
- Importing and extending the QuiddiKey driver for this integration
- Intended for Technical Professionals Using QuiddiKey as Part of a Security Solution
Please complete this form and we will send you our application note Using QuiddiKey Interrupts. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.