Explore the functionalities the Intrinsic ID Zign 300 software has to offer by installing the Zign-Demo library on a development board. Zign-Demo is a simulation version mimicking the behavior and functionality of the Intrinsic ID commercial product Zign 300. This product is based on the concept of SRAM Physical Unclonable Functions (PUFs), where the underlying SRAM is used as a silicon fingerprint from which device-unique keys can be derived, avoiding the need to store secret key material on chip.
Zign-Demo illustrates how the Zign 300 API works and allows you to:
- enroll a device, generate an activation code and a PUF root key.
- derive device-unique and independent cryptographic keys from the PUF root key.
- protect user keys by wrapping them with device-unique wrapping keys.
- protect data at rest and in transit (using the streaming AES, hash, MAC functionality)
- derive an ECC 256-bit private key from the SRAM PUF and compute the public key. In addition, to verify that the same keypair is reconstructed each time, even after power cycles.
- generate a certificate signing request (CSR) and sign certificates (SSC).
- sign and verify messages (ECDSA).
- generate ephemeral keys to be used in secure communications (ECDH).
- share secrets by using the ECIES public-key authenticated encryption scheme
Important Note: Zign-Demo mimics this behavior but doesn’t offer the same security level and performance as the commercial Zign 300 product. Keys and certificates created by Zign-Demo are for demonstration and evaluation purposes only and are not safe to be used in a commercial product.
Zign-Demo is delivered as a C library. The archive contains the following items:
- Binary files
- Examples illustrating integration with Mbed TLS, OpenSSL and WolfSSL
The Zign-Demo binary files work with Arm Cortex M0, M0+, M33, M4, and M7 core development boards.
Zign-Demo is subject to EU export restrictions according to Council Regulation (EC) No. 428/2009, dual-use control category 5D002.
We Value Your Suggestions
Over the course of the year we will make Zign-Demo available on other platforms. Suggestions? Feel free to contact us via info[@]intrinsic-id.com.
Please complete this form and get approved to receive Zign-Demo. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.