Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Start date: Immediate
As a senior embedded software engineer, you will work closely with other hardware and software engineers to support the development of software security modules for Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and applications.
- Design and development of software (security) modules ensuring that they are ready in time and implemented according to the required quality
- Secure firmware implementation
- Find creative and practical solutions for customers when it comes to implementation of various specs
- Development of demonstrators and evaluation packages for customers
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with secure software implementation and embedded security
- Recent experience in C/C++ programming on microcontrollers (such as ARM, Atmel, ST, 8051) and other embedded security platforms (e.g. smart-card, HSM)
- Experience with software development tools such as: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Code Warrior, etc.
- Experience with test software frameworks
- Good communication skills
Other appreciated qualities
- Knowledge of cryptographic primitives
- Knowledge of Assembly language
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Affinity with C# and Java programming
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside of the box: find unexpected ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Dynamic drive to contribute to a larger goal (building a company)
- Professional disposition: able and willing to work in a team of motivated professionals and able to take responsibility for own tasks within this team
- Good organizational skills and excellent problem solving abilities
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
All applicants responding to this vacancy are subject to administrative screening. Depending upon the vacancy, the screening may consist of any of the following checks: verification of references, authenticity of identification documents and diploma(s) and receipt of a Certificate of Good Conduct (or equivalent). Further assessment of the skills applicable to the vacancy may also be required.
About Intrinsic ID
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading digital authentication company, providing the Internet of Things with hardware-based root-of-trust security via unclonable identities for any IoT-connected device. Based on Intrinsic ID’s patented SRAM PUF technology, the company’s security solutions can be implemented in hardware or software. Intrinsic ID security, which can be deployed at any stage of a product’s lifecycle, is used to validate payment systems, secure connectivity, authenticate sensors, and protect sensitive government and military systems. Intrinsic ID technology has been deployed in more than 100 million devices. Award recognition includes the Frost & Sullivan Technology Leadership Award and the EU Innovation Radar Prize. Intrinsic ID security has been proven in millions of devices certified by Common Criteria, EMVCo, Visa and multiple governments. Intrinsic ID’s mission: “Authenticate Everything.” Visit Intrinsic ID online at www.Intrinsic-ID.com.
What we offer at Intrinsic ID
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Diverse and challenging problem-solving opportunities in a dynamic workplace
- An excellent working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be a part of a team with unparalleled experience in hardware and software security
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intrinsic ID B.V.
High Tech Campus 9
5656 AE Eindhoven