Key Provisioning System for IoT Security based on SRAM PUF
IoT device manufacturers are under immense pressure to provide device personalization, strong protection of sensitive assets, and in-field application services in order to help their products stand out from the crowd. All of these features come at the high cost of key delivery methods that don’t allow for the scalability of device appropriate security.
Citadel is the world’s first SRAM PUF-based key provisioning system designed to keep pace with the growing demand for the generation, distribution, and protection of cryptographic keys for IoT applications.
The Citadel key provisioning system is built around a full-featured set of manufacturing and OEM managed tools. The software libraries that run on manufacturing equipment have been designed for full-speed production. The OEM management modules are ready for integration into enterprise class infrastructures.
- Advanced DRM and content locking with flexible certificate modes and revocation of keys
- OEM management for cloud-based inventory tracking, monitoring and secure usage metering
- Trusted applications for payments, authenticated health, automotive, and building access control
- In-field device upgrades, updates, and deactivation including remote service diagnostics and service
- Supply-chain management with zero-knowledge transfer, anti-cloning and reverse engineering protection